Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
Karma Automotive is looking for a BOM/Engineering Change Coordinator who will plan and approve the activities relate with the engineering change administration. They will administer, coordinate and evaluate the activities of the engineering change system with internal and external work teams.
- The BOM/Engineering Change Coordinator works cross functionally completing and tracking Supplier Requests for Information (SRI) to one or more automotive components, which may involve redlining and processing of Engineering Change(s).
- Document workflow for design changes from engineering and information from suppliers.
- Provide information and obtain approvals from Change Control Board (CCB).
- Manage the change process, maintaining status, and working with engineering to relentlessly drive SRI’s to closure.
- Track configuration management hardware for production and development.
- Produce tracking logs and push open action items to closure.
- Follow up with phone calls and face to face discussions.
- Organize meetings and functions to assist in project success.
- Communicate issues and provide lessons learned
- Document progress, issues, and closures through Data Management portals.