Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The Product Quality Engineer Manager is to assist all three areas of the assembly plant, Body Shop, Paint Shop and General Assembly. He/she will work closely with Quality peers at the corporate office and plant.
- Collaborate with Karma customers’ quality and engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design. Make recommendations to modify customer part specifications and tolerances as necessary to support cost effective production.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Effectively communicate and reinforce Res’ commitment to quality improvement efforts
- Perform duties in accordance with quality system requirements as the voice of Res' customers.
- Coordinate with Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, Production, and Toolroom to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Lead PPM improvement plan for strategic customers.
- Apply appropriate use of statistical techniques.
- Determine and apply appropriate Measurement System Analysis tools.
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA's throughout the life of the part.