Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We promise to deliver our customers beautiful cars with high-technology and clean propulsion, and a memorable customer experience.
If these commitments excite you, we would love to talk.
The Service Parts Pricing Analyst analyzes After Sales, Service Parts business process, application support and service parts integrity. Provide process development, improvement and deployment of OE service parts and catalog to the dealer network. Using processes and tools throughout the parts business including SAP, Smarteam, Excel, Catia, and be familiar working with BOM's.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited School) or equivalent work experience with emphasis in:
· Business Administration
· Management Information System (MIS)
· Proficient in Excel and Power Point
· Should have 3 + years of experience with a comprehensive knowledge of all levels of retail and or wholesale supply chain with parts supply chain being an advantage
Experience: Must have 2-4 years (total) of experience in the following:
· Administration Knowledge of administrative procedures, process/project development, and system procedures.
· Automotive-Retail Knowledge of retail processes and procedures, with the emphasis in parts, accessories and service.
· Business Management Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and efficiency and process methods.
· Finance Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
· Parts and Accessories Knowledge of parts and accessories business, marketing strategies and other business practices.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, and significant automotive operational background
· The ability to understand and translate highly technical engineering information and aid in creation of countermeasures when necessary
· Resilient and adaptable. Able to maintain a high level of work and professional output in times of change
· A winning mentality - demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
· Organization and the flexibility to wear all the appropriate hats when needed.
No 3rd Parties. Principles Only, Please
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.