Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The Material Handling - Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count vehicle and tooling components. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform staging and auditing duties.
- Receiving: Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the materials in the appropriate areas. Scan or enter data into ERP system and report inventory discrepancy.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into assembly bays.
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, and load functions, as required.
- Shipping: Load outbound shipments safely. Scan or enter data into ERP system and report inventory discrepancy. Create shipping documentation.