- 2+ years designing and developing Hybris implementations
- 5+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE
- 3+ years of experience with Spring frameworks including Spring MVC and Security
- 5 years preferred B2B and/or B2C e-commerce preferred
- Experience with REST/SOAP based Web Service development and consumption in/from Hybris
- Working knowledge in databases such as MS SQL.
- Strong working experience with Hybris and developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules.
- Experience in Hybris PCM implementation and upgrade projects
- Experience with Hybris data & product modeling.
- Strong business process and system analysis. Ability to recognize problems and implement solutions regarding e-commerce.
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Good understanding of UX designing and ability to create wireframe mock ups.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Good to have - Graphic Design skills , Google Tag Manager , Google Analytics, Experience with CDN, vBulletin
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management as well as with internal business partners and external customers/suppliers of Karma Automotive.
- Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills.
No 3rd Parties. Principles Only, Please
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties