Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The Senior Engineer - Embedded Software is responsible for design, integration, and testing/validation of embedded software for the
hybrid control unit (HCU). This position also supports development of test automation and software build toolsets.
The position includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and implement embedded software for current and next generation Hybrid Control Unit
- Perform software design (including Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow), C coding (including code generation using Embedded Coder/TargetLink
- Support software integration activities and development of software toolsets
- Create and execute software unit test plans, test scripts and test automation
- Support HIL validation (module and systems) by implementing and automating regression and functional tests
- Utilize ALM and issue tracking tool to log software defects and support resolution
- Work on all phases or aspects of projects including technical studies, preparation of specifications, technical plans, coordination with suppliers, testing, data analysis and validation
- Support opportunities for technology development, process improvements, tool development, and knowledge capture and retention