- B.S. in CS/EE or equivalent
- MSc in CS/EE preferred
- Experience automotive applications development a major plus.
- Experience embedded systems development a major plus.
- Experience enterprise applications development a major plus.
- Experience developing across multiple platforms is a major plus.
- Experience developing automotive enterprise systems a major plus.
- Can exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Excellent grasp of fundamental software development lifecycle.
- Passionate about technology, innovation, and of course, cars.
- Can track multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously.
- Reliable, committed self-starter, with a focus on producing compelling work.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Convert innovative ideas into usable products.
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality products in a short amount of time.
- Wide range of experience with the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Able to quickly apply the needed actions to support change.
- Keeps up to date on latest technologies and industry developments.
- Proficiency in Software Release Management, Version Control and Source Control.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and MS Visio.
- Proficiency in MS Project preferred.
- Superior communication skills.
- Superior time management skills combined with an ability to multiplex across different tasks.
- At least 10 years in one or more of the following development environments; Visual Studio, Vector Canalyzer, CAPL, Cross Code C/C++ Compiler, Labview , MatLab, Simulink, Eclipse, Android Studio.At least 10 years in one or more of the following communication protocols; ODX, UDS, CAN, LIN, GMLAN, OBDII, KWP2000.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.