Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The High Voltage Battery DRE will key member of the battery system team enabling the development and delivery of leading HV battery packs.
· BS in Electrical Engineering or similar curriculum with relevant experience
· Experience with lithium-based battery technologies
· Excellent project management, time management, team collaboration, and organizational skills
· Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools such as SmarTeam
· Strong knowledge of electrical design and verification testing
· Experience with Vector tools such as CANcase and software packages such as CANoe and CANalyzer
· CATIA or other CAD experience
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. Relocation assistance is available.
NO 3rd Party Recruiters. Principals Only, Please
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.