Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
Experienced in developing CAD solutions for Thermal/HVAC module group to meet component and subsystem requirements. Knowledgeable of Design and Engineering Best Practices and is skilled in CAD (CATIA) and Data Management System/Smart Team.
· Mechanical/Aerospace/Automotive Engineering degree is preferred but is not required.
· 5-10 years of experience with relevant automotive industry experience with expertise related to Surfacing, Stampings, Extrusions, Plastic Injection, Die Casting, Line Routing & Vehicle Integration.
· Proficient skill set in CATIA/SmarTeam release process.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.
· Developing knowledge of CAE and GD&T
Analytical problem solving skills
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.