Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
** This is up to a 6 month Contract position with the option to be converted to full time. **
The Electrical CAD Engineer, Wire harness is part of Electrical Team, responsible for wiring harness schematics, packaging and 2D and 3D CAD drawing.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years Automotive or Aerospace related Schematics capturing, packaging, 2D and 3D CAD experience at either OEM or Tier-1 supplier level
· Knowledge of checking: Device Transmittal, System Schematics, Wiring Diagrams, and harnesses for accuracy
· Experience and familiar with 3D and 2D CAD software applications
· Demonstrate strong teamwork skills by developing consensus and win-win situations
· Good analytical skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
ADVANTAGE FOR CONSIDERATION:
This position requires an extremely technical oriented individual with the dynamic sense of urgency and communication skills to meet the project needs and development timing. The DRE will be fully responsible for releasing the harnesses in line with program timing. The candidate should have Automotive or Aerospace wire harness design experience.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.