Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The Test Technician (Fabrication) will work on mechanical and electrical work. They will work directly on production, test stands and engineering samples for automotive and assembling plant applications. The Technician works closely with the Engineering team to complete mechanical/electrical tasks and testing.
· HS Diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s preferred;
· 3 + years of relevant experience in an automotive or machine shop environment;
· Experience with hand and power tools;
· Understanding metal application with welding capabilities;
· Understanding of High Voltage systems and related safety requirements;
· Experience with automotive communication protocols (e.g., CAN);
· Experience with an automotive shop environment;
· Knowledge of automotive mechanical and electrical systems;
Karma Automotive is an equal employment opportunity action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive and Technology Group LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties