Karma Automotive creates expressive and beautiful luxury cars that are environmentally conscious. We deliver them with personal attention to customers in the global marketplace. Our customers expect high levels of personalization and customization and we intend to deliver on that promise.
The SAP Finance and Controlling Architect will join our team with responsibilities for coordinating all IT related activities in the Finance, Financial Planning, Controlling, Financial Reporting to ensure an effective and efficient operating environment. This role will work with various other departments within the organization, utilizing their knowledge of our business processes, to ensure that the SAP ERP system meets all business requirements.
SAP Finance and Controlling Architect will be responsible for leading team of Sr. Systems Analysts to identify business requirements, and translate them into effective systems design. This includes researching, designing, creating, documenting, implementing, maintaining and supporting systems relating to our ERP suite of software products. The SAP Finance and Controlling Manager also utilizes business and systems expertise to identify new or improved business process opportunities, and evaluates them for adoption into the ERP environment.
** This position will work in our Irvine California coprorate offices. **
· Bachelor degree in business related area or information systems or equivalent working experience
· More than 10 years of SAP experience in Finance, Controlling, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting Management and Inventory Management Area.
· A good understanding of operational and financial processes within a company.
· At least 3-4 full life cycles SAP project experience as leading or managing team of business analysts.
· Understanding of Project Management tools and Methodology.
· Understanding Agile and Waterfall project management methodology.
· Experience with the financial Planning tools like BPC is required.
· Experience with SAP Simple Finance, Universal Journal, S/4 HANA and Fiori preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management as well as with internal business partners and external customers/suppliers of Karma Automotive.
· Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
· Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes.
· Experience with Integration with other SAP modules and knowledge of Procure to Pay and Order to Sales Cycle is preferred.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
· Strong PC experience required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable.
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. Relocation assistance is available.
NO 3rd Party Recruiters. Principals Only, Please
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.